Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Winner of the Blog Candies Are...

Congrats to all the winners! That's right I said winners!!! My big surprise is that I have not one but 2 Grand Calibur and dies sets AND one Big Shot Die machine as prizes. But there is more as you will see as you go down the list!

My dear followers, to be able to give each and everyone of you a big prize would be Heaven for me! Please know how much each and everyone of you mean to me. You make my world a brighter place! Most definitely a more creative place! I'm so glad to have your input on ideas for how I should do my blog candy. I will be posting more on that later. Let's face it I just am so excited I want to get down to the winners!!!

So here they are. After your name you will see what you have won. Many of you are new to my blog. So to claim your prize please email me with your address at : stampinshirl@aol.com.
You will have 3 days to claim your prize. In case you do not I will draw another name. Thank you for understanding.



PLEASE REMEMBER IF YOU ALREADY OWN THE PRIZE YOU WIN AND WOULD LIKE SOMETHING ELSE OF EQUAL VALUE, I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO REPLACE IT FOR WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE. MY GOAL IS TO MAKE SURE YOU LOVE YOUR BLOG CANDY!!! :0)


And now without further ado:

#1 Taylor:
Grand Calibur and 2 sets of Grand Calibur dies shown on the blog candy post. And a Cuttlebug embossing folder D'vine Swirl(you are new to the blog so please get in touch with me within 3 days with your mailing address or if your local and want me to drop it off) Thank you so much.

#2 Carly:(have your address)
Grand Calibur and die set. I promise to get it to you as soon as I can. :0)

#3 Tammy T
Big Shot machine with crease pad and Stampin Up's Letter Press Heart Pressed plate and a 2 1/4 inch brayer by Inkssentials(for inking up the letter press plate). You are new to blog too so would you please email me within the next 3 days with your address. Thank You.

#4. BG (have your address)
4 embossing folders from Stampin Up. Elegant Bouquet, Framed Tulips, Impressions Flower Garden and the little embosslet Beautiful Wings.

#5 JT
You have won 4 Cuttlebug embossing folders: Happy Birthday, Frills, Snow Dots and Swiss Dots.Again JT you are new to my blog and please contact me within 3 days with your address. Thank You.

#6 Linda N.(have your address)
You have won a 2pack of Sizzix embossing folders; Spring Flowers. large and paisley large

#7. Tess C.
You have won a 2 pack of Sizzix embossing folders: Swirly Vines with hearts and Floral Flourishes. Tess since you are new to my blog could you please get in touch with me within 3 days with you mailing address. Thank you.

#8 Babe: (have your address)
You have won the new hostess set from the Stampin Up mini catalog. Up in the Air.

Congrats to all the winners!!! I will go and get things boxed up now to mail out tomorrow all those who I have addresses for.


Thank you again and don't forget to stop back on Tuesday for a blog surprise! :0)

Take care and as always I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...